How to K-SO
Tips for storage
Solidification is normal once K-SO Queso stays refrigerated. After it is warmed up, it will return to its normal ooey, gooey, stretchy consistency. K-SO Queso freezes well. Transfer the queso to a freezer safe container.
Tips for cooking
If the food you want to eat is cold, heat up the queso on its own. If the food you want to eat is hot, do not heat up the queso on its own. There is no need. The queso will warm up from the cooking process.
- If you're using the queso as dip for tortilla chips or crackers, heat the queso on its own
- If you’re making nachos, the queso can go directly onto the nachos cold and into the oven or heat the queso on its own before adding it as a topping
- If you're making tacos, heat the queso on its own before adding it as a topping
- If you’re making quesadillas or grilled cheese, you can use the queso cold. No need to heat beforehand, the heat from the pan will heat the queso
- If you're making mac + cheese, simply strain the noodles, return to heat, and stir in the cold queso. No need to heat beforehand, the heat from the pot will heat the queso
K-SO is perfect for whatever you want to fon-DO with it. Burgers, hot dogs, cheezy fries. Bring K-SO to the cabin, camping, and definitely to the BBQ this summer.